Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For the Win Book Blitz Raine Thomas Author
For the Win Raine Thomas Publication date: July 25th 2020 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Determination . It’s what gets Jasmi...
-
Simply the Best: A Collection of International Digital Award Winning Romances by L.A. Sartor, Laurel O’Donnell, Kathy L Wheeler, Da...
-
Title: Why Can't This Be Love? Author: R.K. Ryals Genre: New Adult Release Date: July 29th, 2016 Cover Designer: Regin...
-
Hidden by Amy McKinley ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ GENRE : Paranormal Romance ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLURB: Cursed since birth, ...


Thank so much for posting this!! I'm in love with the cover. They did a great job on all three. :) Is it September 15th yet??
ReplyDeleteI do wish it was September 15th! Really looking forward to reading this! I'm glad you like this and all you have to do is contact me and I will make room for whatever announcement you want to make! :)
Delete