Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Love Brothers Series Sale by Liz Crowe.





To celebrate the release of FAMILY LOVE, book 4, just this one week you can get the entire family saga/romance Liz Crowe style for less than $5!

Four full length novels in this critically acclaimed series + a novella that is knock your socks off sexy!

The Love Brothers. A week long sale starts today on Amazon! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



About the Author

Amazon best-selling author, mom of three, Realtor, beer blogger, brewery marketing expert, and soccer fan, Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville currently living in Ann Arbor. She has decades of experience in sales and fund raising, plus an eight-year stint as a three-continent, ex-pat trailing spouse. 

Her early forays into the publishing world led to a groundbreaking fiction hybrid, “Romance. Worth the Risk,” which has gained thousands of fans and followers interested less in the “HEA” and more in the “WHA” (“What Happens After?”). 

With stories set in the not-so-common worlds of breweries, on the soccer pitch, in successful real estate offices and at times in exotic locales like Istanbul, Turkey, her books are unique and told with a fresh voice. The Liz Crowe backlist has something for any reader seeking complex storylines with humor and complete casts of characters that will delight, frustrate and linger in the imagination long after the book is finished. 

Don’t ever ask her for anything “like a Budweiser” or risk bodily injury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Reviews from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars A compelling family story full of strong personalities, love, loss, and Ms. Crowe's unique brand of a HEA
This review is from: Family Love (The Love Brothers Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This story is part of the Love Brothers series, based in Kentucky. The first books were about the four brothers and this story is mainly about Lindsay, the mother, and Angelique, the daughter. This is such a compelling story of Lindsay’s fifth child and only daughter, and their contentious relationship.

I can’t imagine having so many children so close together and the diversity of personalities in this family. As a parent, I truly enjoyed the various shenanigans of the boys growing up and laughed out loud many times. By the time Angelique was born, I believe that Lindsay was just too tired and depressed, which carried over into all of their interactions. Of course, Angelique had Anton, the father, wrapped around her finger from birth.

Ms. Crowe has captured the joy and angst of a couple and their children, throughout the various events and interactions of their lives. I have an invested interest in this family and love so many things about each of the characters and have cried over many parts of all of the books. This book was no exception, with my heart breaking at times. I enjoyed going back in time to when Anton and Lindsay first met, with their strong and clashing personalities. There were many times in this series where I wanted to whack a few people upside the head due to their stubbornness.

I loved how this story followed Angelique into adulthood, with her wild years, some frightening events, and eventually to a more mature woman. This is not a repeat of the other books but more of her POV throughout the years and how things affected her.

As with all Liz Crowe books, she takes you on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Ms. Crowe doesn’t hesitate to write real life events, even if it breaks your heart and leaves you exhausted. I’ve read many of her books over the past couple of years and some scenes have never left me. You will definitely want to begin the series with Love Garage and follow all of the family through to Family Love, where you will see all of the main characters and their spouses, children, and more. The author NEVER gives the reader a fairytale HEA, but more of real life and sometimes a bittersweet HEA.
5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding start to a wonderful series
  This review is from: Love Garage (The Love Brothers Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I found this book to be a delightful refreshing read, not your normal romance by far. This is pretty much a normal family with normal family issues. No fantasy here for sure, this is a story about a family trying to get their act together who has many issues. Each trying their best to handle the cards life has dealt them. Just as with cards some hands aren’t the best, and some downright suck. You have to play the hand you were given and hope you can pull your butt out of the mess you make of your life. The Love Brothers have a lot of cleaning up to do, they have made a mess, now they must fix it without ripping their family apart anymore than it is already. All I can say is wow what a story, looking back at some of my family members I have to say a few of them would fit right in.

Their mother is terminally ill, in my book she is the head what she said go. She is one wise woman who like most mothers can read their children with just one look. Their father is revered and puts what mother said in to action. Does this maybe sound like your family? If I didn’t know better I would say this wasn’t fiction but is our way of life. Liz calls it like she sees it and makes a truly wonderful read about a normal American family who fight, make up just to fight again. With normal American feelings of who gets the girl to a wife dying and trying to learn to live again while not knowing what to do with the young baby. Left alone to raise her but not knowing what or how to do that, he can’t face life without his wife so she is moved around inside the family until you have a wild teen that just really wants her daddies love.

There are so many twists and turns here it will blow your mind. You wonder who will end up with whom and just what they will go through before the end. Will the wrongs ones end up married to the wrong people. Will they have enough balls to do the right things or will this be a totally disaster. All the characters are wonderful alpha males they fight over who will lead. What you have is just one hot mess! Liz writes a strong family story of love, laughter, loyalty, failures, sadness, fights, they are strong but flawed. This story goes into some very deep issues that you will say WHAT but if you think about it and look around you, you will see these issues every day. It does end on a very wonderful happy note but you have to wonder what Liz has in store for you with the next books in this series. I was afraid it would end in a cliffhanger but you sure will not find one here. The ending is wonderful and a few issues get worked out but a few for the others are still left open for the two remaining brothers. I can’t wait to see what mess the other two dear boys get into.

I will have to say a lot of the characters names are close so I had to pay attention or I got a little confused. Really it wasn’t an issue and make the book more realistic. I found myself saying OH MY, OH DEAR LORD and laughing or chuckling at them. I found this to be an outstanding read with lots of humor, a wonderful plot with wonderful crazy characters. They will have to overcome a lot and maybe even grow up a little before finding their way. You can tell the author put a lot of thought into writing this series. Her writing style is refreshing not your norm but a refreshing delight. This was my first read by this author but it will not be the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 4.0 out of 5 starsAn Engaging & Occasionally Heartbreaking Story Full of Secrets & Lies
This review is from: Coach Love (The Love Brothers, book 2) (Kindle Edition)

 The romantic twists and turns of another Love brother are on dramatic display in this second installment in this series. Kieran's life seemed to be going so well in high school until he was painfully dumped by his true love Cara. His cycle of pain continued when a career-ending sports injury occurred which drove him back home leaving him a lost soul. Just when he finally seems to have gotten his life back together with a new love he's reunited with his old love which leads to some painful decisions for everyone. Kieran was always seen as the perfect son but his cheating in this story tarnished that image for me, but with Ms. Crowe's impressive writing skills she still makes him likable and had me rooting for his HEA throughout all the ups and downs.

Cara always knew she'd made a mistake dumping Kieran but moved on to find a man she cares about with a life of contentment. Seeing Kieran again has her doubting her happiness though and with old feelings intensifying she reconnects with him despite all the pain it leads to. Cara's a likable woman doing something that I find disappointing, but Ms. Crowe makes her a multi-dimensional character whose acts are understandable in her quest for true happiness.

The people in this story are flawed, they don't always do the right thing but they go with their heart despite everything. Their imperfections are what pull you in as we see the grey side of life depicted. Family plays a large part in this story and are equally realistic as they're sometimes overbearing and say the wrong thing. They're loyal though and always there when needed. Amidst the romantic drama surrounding Kieran and Cara is the emotional struggle weighing on Dominic. His pain is palpable and I'm even more drawn to him in anticipation of his story arriving next.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5.0 out of 5 stars Contemporary family-type saga
This review is from: Love Brewing: The Love Brothers (Kindle Edition)
 I was provided an early reader copy of this book and have now read the first and second books, ‘Love Garage’ and ‘Coach Love’, and now this third book of the Love Brothers series.

I love everything Liz Crowe writes and, prior to this series, have read approximately 15+ of her books so far. She is incredibly talented in making the reader feel the emotions of the characters and the story line lingers in your mind long after you have finished reading. Liz takes this series into a slightly different direction from some of her other stories, and has a hit on her hands!

This series is a contemporary family-type saga, which includes a large loving family, family disagreements, a love triangle, engaging secondary characters, and a mother who doesn’t take any crap from her family! I highlighted so many parts of this story, and also laughed a lot in various scenes.

I felt the intensity of Dom’s issues and his struggles, and his strained relationship with his father. I don’t want to give away any specific details but this was an emotional story from beginning to end. Even with all of Dom’s faults, I love him the most of the brothers, even while disliking some of his actions. His story was heartbreaking at times and it brought me to tears.

There are some secondary characters that you can’t help but care for and I just sobbed with some of the details, interactions, and events.

If you haven’t read any of Liz’s work yet, give this series a try. This series includes compelling characters, an engaging story, and a HEA, even though it might not be the one you expect. (And I LOVE her Stewart Realty series, beginning with Floor Time, with Jack Gordon, Sara Thornton and numerous other characters with an engaging and addicting story.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
5.0 out of 5 stars Answers a lot of questions you might have, a great way to bring the story together
This review is from: Safe Love: A Love Brothers Companion Novella (The Love Brothers Book 4) (Kindle Edition) 
As is the normal for one of Liz’s books she pulls you in and doesn’t let you go. When I got to the end of this book I wanted it to go on and on, I am never ready to let go of one of her characters they are all full of life and bring so much to the story. It is always hard to pick your favorite one each are wonderful and unique in their own ways. I totally loved this story it fills in so many questions from book 1. This was a wonderful read but Love Garage should be read first.

This addition gives you the reuniting of a father and a daughter as well as more information on 2 couples in Love's Garage and how they get together. It fills in the blanks from the first book and gives you a few new twists that you just do not see coming. The book does leave you wanting more and you’re not ready for it to stop. At first I thought it was a cliffhanger, I had to back up my brain to remember how the last book ended. I truly loved this part of the series, you can fill so much emotion as Liz always puts in her stories. Antony has a few secretes that come to light with these new twists you think OH MY, OH MY. Margot has a few shocks to send us as well.

This was a 5 star read all the way with a great plot, a little mystery and the love/hate relationships of The Love Brothers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Find and follow Liz here:










 











No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Win Book Blitz Raine Thomas Author

For the Win Raine Thomas Publication date: July 25th 2020 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance Determination . It’s what gets Jasmi...