Sunday, January 4, 2015

Torment....book 6 in the Soul Savers Series is LIVE!



  New Adult Paranormal Romance ** Mature Content ** Recommended for ages 16+ due to sexual situations and language

  He'll torment her soul until she breaks...and humanity until it falls.


When the Daemoni expose their existence to the human race, all Hell breaks loose. Literally. Not only do they walk the world freely, attacking at will, but they've infiltrated the highest levels of power in the human world. World War III erupts between countries and species, with Lucas, leader of evil on Earth, orchestrating it all. He even possesses direct control of thousands of human soldiers' minds, putting himself in position to take over humanity.


Alexis, still young and inexperienced, must lead the Angels' army to war. But every step she takes is trumped by Lucas, who single-handedly turns the humans against her Amadis. When Alexis and Tristan top every country's list of Most Wanted Terrorists, they are forced to go underground to fight this war. And their first mission is to free the human soldiers by breaking the link that allows Lucas to control them.


But the Four Horsemen have apparently arrived, bringing the world into the apocalypse. Can Alexis and the Amadis prevent Lucas from taking over humanity? Or is he truly the Antichrist, and the events tormenting the world part of an age-old prophecy that can't be stopped?


This highly anticipated sixth book of the Soul Savers Series will leave readers in shock, begging for the final installment, Faith.

************************

 

A Few Reviews: 

 I will start by saying this rollercoaster is going to leave you on the worst book hangover ever ....

I seem to have waited forever for this book , wrath left me heartbroken Ugly crying or so I thought until this book .
 
This book made me smile laugh but then when I thought all in the soul savers work was going hunky dori Kristie pulled the rug from under me and brought me back down to earth with a freaking Big Bang .
 
The story is written in a way that build builds and build you up then Breaks you down bit by bit until nothing is left of you
 
Ugly crying was a understatement I cursed more than a few time I even shouted no.... Wft she could do this to us I think Mrs Cook should of heard me in the USA from across the pond in the uk
 
I was mad angry defeated and officially broken .
 
This book I think to date is Kristie's best in all of the books
 
I'm glad we get faith in 1 month as I've tried to read other books and I'm failing as torment just pops in my head again and again
 
The worst thing is the epic stupid cliffhanger at the end just tell yourself 1month iam constantly saying it
 
Your going to hate Kristie in a good way , I do its a love hate relationship atm
 
Well written congrats Kristie fanbloodytastic
 
I was given and arc to read for a honest review
 
5 stars isn't enough 
*****************************


 


I have been a huge fan of this series for years. 

Kristie Cook does such an amazing job of bringing these characters to life, that I feel as though they are a part of my family. 

I was on the edge of my seat the entire read. Trying to find the words to review is so hard because SO MUCH HAPPENS!! I feel like even using descriptive words in my review will give too much away! 
What I will say is, Kristie Cook will blow your mind repeatedly with this one! And, just when you think she can't hit you any harder...she breaks you into tiny little pieces. 

I loved, loved, loved it!! Yes, there is a cliff-hanger, but the seventh, and final,*cries loudly* book in the series is coming very soon!! You won't have too long to wait, and honestly, you'll need that time to digest what you've read...it is that EPIC!! 
***********

  Torment is now live at these locations:









http://kristiecook.com/shop/


Links to the series; Kindle format

New Adult Paranormal Romance ** Mature Content ** Recommended for ages 16+ due to sexual situations and language

Promise 



First installment of award-winning author Kristie Cook's bestselling Soul Savers Series

Alexis Ames has a life full of promise...but not all promises can be kept.

When Alexis Ames is attacked by creatures that can't be real, she decides it's time she learns who she really is, with or without the help of her mother, who guards their family's secrets closely. After meeting the inhumanly attractive, multi-talented Tristan Knight, however, Alexis retreats behind her façade of normalcy...until she discovers he's not exactly normal either. Then their secrets begin to unravel.

Their union brings hope and promise to her family's secret society, the Angels' army, and to the future of mankind. But it also incites a dangerous pursuit by the enemy - Satan's minions and Tristan's creators. After all, Alexis and Tristan are a match made in Heaven and in Hell.

1st Place - 2010 Royal Palm Literary Award - Fantasy (Published) by Florida Writers Association

Purpose 

The story that began with Promise continues in Book 2 of the Soul Savers Series.

Defending souls is her purpose...but can she save her own?

Lost in despair, Alexis teeters on the edge of an abyss, her lifeline of hope fraying into a thin thread. If it snaps, she'll plunge into complete darkness. With the help of her son and her writing, she's been able to hold on. Until now. Erratic impulses, disturbing delusions and her own demonic blood threaten her sanity. When she's forced to choose between hanging onto hope or letting go to serve her Amadis purposes, she faces a decision with inconceivable sacrifices.

Alexis runs to the one place she thinks will provide answers, only to find herself at the center of another battle of good versus evil, not only with the Daemoni, not only within herself...but also against the worst opponent imaginable. But even if she wins, what will she lose?

Genesis 

Discover how the Amadis began in this fascinating prequel to the award-winning Soul Savers Series!

While the land of Ancient Greece is plagued with mortals' wars, twins Cassandra and Jordan have lived more than a lifetime as outcasts. When their dying father divulges a secret that's been buried in his soul, his children come to opposite conclusions, launching them down two very different paths.

Jordan descends down a road of darkness and discovers the Daemoni, servants to Satan. His passion to gain their inhuman abilities, especially that of immortality, nearly consumes him, but when he thinks he's achieved his ultimate goal, he yearns for his sister to share in his power.

Cassandra, however, follows the path of healing and light. She cares for the wounded and dying on the battlefields, while praying for the end to such atrocities. But her brother is determined to bring her into the war of all ages - the one for human souls.


Devotion

Third installment of the bestselling, award-winning Soul Savers Series

When secrets and betrayals abound, where will her devotion lie?

With powerful abilities gained from the Ang'dora and Tristan back by her side, Alexis thinks she's ready for the next challenge-- protecting her son from what appears to be the inevitable. But she has so much to learn about her powers, her new world and the people in it. Nothing is what it seems to be on the surface, including the Amadis.

Power-hungry politicians comprise the council and make impossible demands. A traitor lurks among them all, inciting trouble that could destroy the Amadis and, ultimately, humanity. The Daemoni wreak havoc in the human world, with the ultimatum that they'll continue attacking innocents until Alexis and Tristan are expelled from the Amadis' protection. The couple's own society begins to shut them out. But that's not all.

Someone's keeping a secret. A big one. Faith and hope in Alexis and Tristan will be restored if she can uncover the truth in time.

But the search for answers leads only to the discovery of more betrayals by those closest to Alexis. Her devotion is put to the test--devotion to her husband, to her family, to her people and to her beliefs--leaving her to question whom she's fighting for and why she should even bother. But if she won't fight . . . who will?

Wrath

Will a mother’s wrath make her cross the line?

I didn’t want to cry. For once in my life, tears evaded me. Perhaps because I refused to grieve this loss, because it wasn’t a loss in my eyes, in my heart. It was a call for war, yes. But not a loss. I wouldn’t allow it.
Besides, I was too mad to cry, even in my exhaustion, and anger would get me much further.


As I curled my body around Sasha’s, though, I realized the anger within me had changed. I no longer felt irrational and blinding fury that dulled all other emotions. But that was okay. I really didn’t want to be Psycho Alexis. This, what I now felt in every cell of my body down to the core, was better. My anger had condensed and solidified into a cold, hard stone settling within me. Something I could control and hold onto for the long term to keep me going and focused on the goal.

Wrath.

That’s what I felt. And there was nothing worse than the wrath of a pissed-off mother.

Wrath, the fifth volume in the bestselling, award-winning Soul Savers Series, will have you on the edge-of-your-seat-ravenously-devouring-junk-food as you experience the mysteries, magic, betrayals, and passion that you’ve come to expect from Kristie Cook’s writing.














No comments:

Post a Comment